Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's my party and I'll pamper myself if i want to





So I woke up this morning and I'm not trying to be cocky but I do not look 41! i Guess because I act like I'm in my 20's it evens it all out. In 2007 I had back surgery and after 17 months and three surgeries later my back is in great shape. I have been walking like a duck for two years, so last week I went on a little vacation. I headed down to my old stopping grounds, Miami Beach. I had an amazing time. It was exactly what i wanted, the 5 star treatment. I stayed in the biggest and best suite at The Delano and I didn't want for anything...NOTHING!! I woke up to coffee and fresh fruit waiting for me in the living room when I woke up. I got shoulder massages while I laid out by the pool. It was a pure luxury experience and I loved every minute of it!!
I got to spend time with some old friends. Thursday night I had dinner with my best friends,Michael Scigliano or as i call him Sig. We got to catch up and laugh and talk about what is going on in our lives at dinner and then hung out by the pool at The Delano all day Friday and it was so much fun. The whole week was amazing and I won't let another two years go by before I do that again.
I am looking forward to this weekend..I have a fun filled birthday weekend planned with people I care about and feel safe with. Friday dinner with the boys at Asia DE Cuba at The Mondrian on Sunset Blvd. Game night on Saturday..YOU BITCHES ARE GOING DOWN!! and Sunday, Well I'll tell you about that later :) Thank you for all of you who called ,text ed and face booked your birthday wishes. As Sally Fields once put it" you like me! you really really like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment